Very nice hotel, rooms are not super big, but the view from our room was amazing. It was celling to floor glass windows just to the garden. We could seat in the garden and enjoy our privacy. In the early morning when its foggy I felt like in the fairytale. Home made prunes jam for breakfast was amazing, do not miss it.
Lokation is good, easy access to nice restaurants, to Rocamadour itself, I would say its practically in Rocamadour.
I wish we would stay longer. Its a lot of things to discover around hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Les esclargies is on the top of Rocamadour at 300m to the chateau and 300m to the main office center. Located in the heart of a oaks park, the hotel have a private parking . All our bedrooms have private bathroom (bath or shower), with heated rail, hairdryer, and toilets. Our customers have the possibility of choosing individually the temperature of their room (heating or air conditioning). All the rooms have flat screen television, free internet access. We have 2 privilege rooms accessible to the people with reduced mobility. In our lounge, near the chimney, a computer is available free of charge for customers who would like to connect to Internet. Our outside swimming pool is opened during the summer season. The breakfast is served in the form of warm buffet with fruit juice, yoghurt, fresh fruit and dried fruits, cereal, croissants and similar products, fresh bread, jams, honey, homemade cakes, cheese, scrambled eggs, smoked bacon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Les Esclargies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Esclargies Rocamadour
- Les Esclargies Hotel Rocamadour