All reviews toulouse airport great hotel free shuttle outdoor pool an early morning flight business trip breakfast and dinner wi fi modern hotel reasonable size stayed for two nights comfortable bed nice room city centre taxi aerospace euros
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Close to the Toulouse Airport and autoroutes. Drive or take public transportation to central Toulouse sites. Also, easy road trips to nearby cities: Albi (Toulouse Lautrec Museum, Saint Cecile Basilica), Carcassonne (UNESCO historical site), Narbonne (architectural and other evidence from 1st century forward, Gothic Cathedral and Basilica, Canal de la Robine), Narbonne-plage (Mediterranean coast with quiet beaches) and many others. I wish I'd had more time. American comfort in southern France, including washcloths. (I enjoy traveling the world but often find I miss washcloths, so pack my own.) The hotel is true to the Marriott brand. Restaurant serves breakfast lunch and dinner and bar open until 10:30 PM. Consistently professional and welcoming employee team. Start your day with breakfast and take-off. Return for a good night's sleep. You'll be ready for the next day.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms were amazing, interconnecting family room was perfect for us, two adults and two children.
Check in was great, very friendly staff member the airport shuttle was excellent and breakfast was perfect for our first day of holiday.
I will book again and I would definitely recommend

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Had a meeting over at Airbus and stayed here in the evening. It is close to the airport, but there is really nothing around it, no bars or shops. Rooms are well sized, immaculate and well fitted out. We scored a unhealthy zero in the USB socket score, although I'd guess the massive TV had a few in the back. It has an outdoor pool, small shop in the foyer and a bar and restaurant. Good continual breakfast. Very friendly and welcoming staff too.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t excepting much from an airport hotel in the middle of the industrial zone but the staff and location impressed me : platinum status recognized, welcome gift for the kids, upgrade, nice pool and bar with terrasse, ok restaurant and attentive, smiling and efficient service from the front desk.
Only bad notes during the whole stay: no help with the luggage (close to the airport I guess most of clients have luggage), and the barman wouldn’t lend a corkscrew and forced us to bring down the bottle to open it.
Despite that, highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We stayed for two nights one at the start of our holiday one at end.Both as good as each other.The hotel is spotlessly clean bright and airy the staff very friendly helpful.The restaurant does lovely steaks on the evening and the breakfast on the morning is an all you can eat buffet (very Nice)Outside to the front is a lovely seating area.The pool area out the back of the restaurant breakfast area is nice aswell.Be aware if you want to go to the Airbus museum by taxi 4 miles away it is 25 euro's one way.Ouch everything else fantastic

Room tip: 202 nice room
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends