Privilege Appart-Hotel Clement Ader
Ranked #5 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent team specialy jermy
Iwish for them all the best
The food was very good
The price of the room is nice
I also like the stemming pool and the Jim
The place near the train station and the mall's

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Henri D, Directeur général at Privilege Appart-Hotel Clement Ader, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Najeeb,
We thank you for this review about the Privilege Appart-Hôtel Clément Ader.
We are always doing our best here to make the client feel at home.
I will inform Jeremy about your recommendation and we hope to see you soon in Toulouse.
Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Modern and very clean hotel. It is very close to the main square which is about a 10 min walk. There is a lidless nearby for shopping. The airport bus leaves from a stop a couple of minutes walk. Swimming pool was very nice, hotel staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank amitvadher
Henri D, Directeur général at Privilege Appart-Hotel Clement Ader, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Sir,

We thank you for the time spent to share your impression about our establishment.
We can see that you enjoyed your stay and we are glad to know that we have met all your expectation.
It will be a pleasure to see you again in Toulouse.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Reception was very good, helpful and efficient throughout our stay. I was not impressed with being required to pay before setting foot in the room. On this basis, you may have paid for a dump and don't know it nor can you reverse it. It may be hotel policy but it is a poor, user unfriendly policy. However, though the walls of the suite were rather marked by previous travellers, the room was very comfortable, well appointed, spacious and clean. TV was HDMI, Wifi was excellent. The hotel's location is very good, about 500 metres from Matabiau and easy walking distance to old town. Excellent restaurant nearby, Le Colombier. In general, good value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ciaran-O

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for this review on Trip Advisor. It is indeed the hotel policy to ask for the payment upon check in, but we can assure you that there is a few number of guest that asked for a refund once in the apartment.
On the other hand, we are satisfied to see that you’ve enjoyed all part of the services we offer.
We are looking forward to have you again in our establishment.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The summary of my terrible experience with this hotel:

I arrive to the hotel and I am charged the whole amount of the stay, even though the reservation does not state anything of the like. I try to challenge it and show my reservation to the receptionist, who says it is the hotel policy and there is no other way. The hotel looks nice and I am very tired, so I let it go.

I go up to the apartment and start unpacking and realize there is a very strong buzz sound in the bedroom, coming from the electrical switch board. No way I can sleep like that. I go downstairs to talk to the receptionist again and she says she can try to give me a different room, but in the ground floor (which are less nice). I say ok, but I want to check that there is no buzz before I move my things.

She says she will come to my room as soon as her manager finishes discussing something with her colleague. I say no, I will wait, I need a solution. She says ok, she goes to check with her manager and comes back and says she has a solution. She proposes that when I go to sleep I take out the key that activates the whole room. I ask her what if I need to go to the bathroom, am I supposed to go without light? She says she has offered me this solution and she cannot do more for the night. She says that she cannot change my room and that her manager has gone home for the night (I am very surprised since she went in the private area to talk to the manager and spent there at least 5 minutes).

I ask her about the other rooms and she says that they all have the same noise. I tell her in that case I am not going to be able to sleep in the hotel. Then she says the technician will come and look at it in the morning and fix it. I tell her that it can either be fixed or it is the same in every room, that she is clearly lying to me. I tell her if she cannot fix it, I need to move to a different hotel and ask her to prepare to reimburse my credit card.

I go up to pack and suddenly the noise is gone. I go downstairs again to tell the receptionist that I will stay for that night since the noise is gone and that my travel agent is going to open a claim nevertheless.

I go back upstairs and the noise is back. I pack, get a reservation in a different hotel nearby and go downstairs. The receptionist says my money will be reimbursed in the morning since she does not have the authority to do it because she is just a receptionist. I tell her to make sure the money is reimbursed.

I leave and move to a different hotel. My credit card was reimbursed but I still paid for the first night (that I did not use). On top of everything, during the whole process, I was not offered help one single time, I was not shown a different room and I was never apologized to. It is by far the worst service I have ever gotten in a hotel in Toulouse.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Clarisita
Henri D, Directeur général at Privilege Appart-Hotel Clement Ader, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Madam,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused during this stay in October 2013. This incident helped us to improve ourselves since 7 months.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is a great property with a great location. Clients love the convenient location and amenities, especially the secure parking, large private outdoor spaces and a pool. The brand has four locations in Toulouse, but we have had the best feedback from here. Service is impeccable, and they seemed to have mastered the art of being available without overbearing. The breakfast is light, which may throw some but is fairly typical here and some rooms are showing some wear. Apparently they are in the process of upgrades. This is an alternate go to for executives and or families who want the convenience of being in town, but close to transport /car park for Blagnac business or out of town travel.

Room Tip: I can't add to those previously published, but found them all helpful and applicable according t...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Henri D, Directeur général at Privilege Appart-Hotel Clement Ader, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Sephra,
We want to thank you to share your feedback and for this great review about our establishment.
We hope to welcome you again during your next trip to Toulouse.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

On the plus side, this residence is very modern and clean, with some interesting apartments that are perfect for longer stays. Staff were exceedingly nice and friendly. Kudos.

I had originally booked a T1 (studio) for one person and found myself in a very small hotel room with a very small kitchenette hidden in a cupboard. There was a huge (i.e. same size as the room) balcony, but since it was December, this was not really of use. I was not satisfied, especially for 140 EUR a night. I asked if there were nicer rooms and the very friendly staff told me there was a duplex available for a slight supplement. The difference was like night and day. The duplex was perfect for a longer stay and made me feel perfectly at home.

On the minus side, there were a lot of small defects (joints, paint, etc.) that made you feel this new property was not properly maintained and would have trouble in a couple of years. Also, the area where it is situated is not perfect, being between the rail station and downtown. It is, however, close by everything on foot. I did not try the breakfast as I thought 16 EUR was a rip off.

All in all, excellent choice for longer stays and with family members.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor duplexes, as they really make a difference. They are not all advertised on the...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank alexbeaulieu
Henri D, Directeur général at Privilege Appart-Hotel Clement Ader, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Mr BEAULIEU,

We thank you for this review. All your comments are welcome and will help us improve.
Our staff always try to do its best when dealing with our customers and I’m satisfied to know that you found a good option for your stay with the T2 Duplex.
I will also investigate on the details you’ve noticed in order to fix them quickly.

We wish you the best for the year 2014.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

For our last night in France, I was looking for a spacious, clean, comfortable hotel for my mother and I, my adult son and his college friend. I had all of my expectations not only met, but exceeded. This beautiful hotel was a convenient walking distance from both the train station as well as the town center. The friendly staff spoke English, which helped significantly as I do not speak French. The 2 bedroom apartment was impeccably clean and offered everything we needed including a large living area and kitchenette. We were able to borrow a DVD player and movie from the front desk which allowed us some R&R time. The breakfast buffet could have offered more of a selection, but the food offered was wonderful. If I ever find myself in Toulouse again, I will surely stay here!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Wishing-Wells
Henri D, Directeur général at Privilege Appart-Hotel Clement Ader, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Sir,

We want to thank you for this wonderful review and to promote the Privilege Appart-Hotel Clément ADER on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to know that we've managed to meet your expectation as we're always trying to reach for the best when dealing with our guests. I won't forget to congratulate our staff.
It will always be a pleasure to welcome you again in the Pink City.

Best wishes.