All reviews would stay again air con car park city centre rocket reception wifi
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Basically I was looking for a medium/average price hotel in Toulouse for a night. I decided again to go for Accor hotels.
The hotel is very far from the city centre, but it is reachable by metro and bus - just get metro from Touolouse Matabiau station, get off at next stop called Jalimont and get bus 37 to Couzinet. Hotel will be just 200 meters, very easy to see.
However be aware that last bus is around 21:00.
Check-in was good, quick and nice receptionist. As soon as I got inside the room, which was on the ground floor towards the car park, it seemed OK and bed sheet was clean. However, when I looked around and under the bed, it was awful, with hair and dust.
I opened the window and there were plenty of insects in my room, so at that point, I reported to the receptionist and after apologies she cleaned up around with a towel and told me that she could not do anything because was coming from outside.
So that is fine and was not her fault.
I had a good sleep, no noise around and mattress was a bit hard.
From my point of view, I would stay again just if rooms would be cleaner. Maybe I was not lucky that day!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The room itself was a reasonable size and clean. Very quiet, and the air conditioning was a godsend.

However, the tiny toilet cubicle is weird (no sink where the toilet is - sink is in the room). Because there was no ventilation in the toilet cubicle, it stank of chemicals.

The bed is the hardest bed I've ever slept on. It's basically a board with a 2inch thick foam pad on it. Very hard and given that I was staying there for a sporting event, not ideal.

The receptionist didn't speak English, despite it saying that they did speak English on the booking website...we managed to muddle through with her limited English and my limited French, but not ideal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

So nice to find a quite cheap hotel ! After a very long drive decided to stop for the night. Place we planned on staying shuts check in at 9.30 pm so we were too late.
Just off the Toulouse motorway is the Space City, look for commercial centre just after you see the rocket and you will find a number of hotels and of course Macdonalds!
The Budget Ibis was perfect, charming reception who offered us the disabled room as we had our dog with us. Comfortable room and so quiet, plus the bonus of secure parking.
Not fancy but just good value and definitely would recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The best Ibis Budget I've yet stayed in - ticks all the boxes. Super clean and good free wifi. Even the coffee in the morning was good. Useful things to know;
There is another Ibis Budget you'll probably see first. This one is behind the Campanille, only about 150 yards away.
There is a microwave available next to reception.
Breakfast is, as usual, just cold so better to just have a croissant and coffee for 2.50€
There is a restaurant next door and a McDonald's about a mile and a half away - I wish I'd known this - turn left out of the car park, go back to the roundabout you came in on and turn left, go through two roundabouts and you'll see the McDonald's.
If you want a supermarket go towards the McDonald's as described but turn right when you see it and go about two miles up a long gradual hill. When the road eventually splits into a fork there's a Carrefour City hidden back off the road to the left. It's not easy to see!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
sylvie c, Manager at Ibis Budget Toulouse Cite de l'Espace 2, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The Hotel is located very far from the city center, so it is not suitable for people willing to spend time in the capitole.

the Room is clean, you have a 2 doors inside the room, one for the shower and another for the toilet... don't be surprised if you will not find the sink in the toilet, you will find it next to your bed... in fact, it didn't bother me but some people might not like it.

if you are traveling with your car, this is a great place to stay as it has plenty of free parking spaces.

Unfortunately, one issue has bothered during my stay, the doors has no keys or double-locks and they open through a digital code. at 8;00 in the morning the housekeeper opened the door without knocking while I was sleeping. In fact, what bothered me more than the housekeeper opening the door is the reaction of the "Male" receptionist that is at the same time arrogant and nonchalant....

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo