“Great Hotel!!”

Pullman Toulouse Center
Ranked #2 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed here for two nights travelling through to Nice.

The room was large, clean and comfortable with a nespresso machine and a large bathroom.

The hotel is about 10 minutes from the city centre with valet parking.

We found the staff to be excellent and were really impressed with the bar. Breakfast provided was also excellent with a large variety served in a nice location.

Overall we were really impressed with the hotel and would stay here again.

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

A big Thank You for your comments and encouragements.
Delighted to see that you had a wonderfull time with us and awaiting for the pleasure to see you again very soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Good business hotel. Free wifi. Good breakfast and good service. Friendly staff. Clean and fresh. Nice spot in town, good if you like to go for a run. Decor subdued and restrained. Average gym. Great bathroom and shower. Reasonable pricing as well.

Stayed: May 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for your comments and am pleased to see that your stay reached your expectations, from its locations, the comfort of your room as well as quality of service.
I have been delighted to share your feedback with the entire team and we all hope we will have the pleasure to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We arrived at this hotel early evening. The check in staff were amazing and very friendly. One of the things we were told at check-in was that there was no swimming pool, this happened without prompting so I'm unsure if this is a regular question. The location of the hotel is very good, about 10mins walk from the centre, so near enough to enjoy, but away from the bustle.
For some reason every Pullman I stay in seems to be having some sort of renovation or remedial work done to it during the day.
We happened to be there during a significant hotel anniversary and we were invited to join the reception by the hotel staff, we declined, but the offer is a testament to the great customer service offered by the team.
The cleanliness of the rooms leaves a lot to be desired and I was disheartened when looking for the remote control one morning to find a false nail malingering about; as this was after my second night, I realised my earlier impression that the cleaning hadn't been done thoroughly was correct. I had to phone down for replacement amenities and the 3rd night I returned to my room to find tissue still on the bedroom floor.
All in all our stay was unremarkable and I'd go as far as to say underwhelming, but the staff made up for that.
Would I stay there again? If in Toulouse probably as I didn't come across anywhere that gave the impression it would be any better.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Fifitrixy
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Madame, Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.
I am sorry that your experience dis not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Therefore,
your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed for 10 nights recently and found the Pullman to be an ideal hotel located in CBD. It was close to the center and accessible to all shops and amenities.

Rooms are modern and convenient and hotel features a modern gym. Appreciated the Iron box and Wifi.

Staff were excellent. Special thanks to Louise and Natascha for their help in planning itineraries around Toulouse.

You have every facility that a traveler would need. However I think a daily replacement toothbrush/razor would be more useful than the ear buds,etc in the bathroom. However the staff are happy to provide the same on request.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share these comments following your stay with us.
All awaiting for the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The room was very modern, took a while to work out the shower but all clean and comfortable. The staff were charming with very expensive valet parking. We chose this hotel for its parking and closeness to Toulouse . Toulouse was lovely, a lot of students and a few drunks too!
However we had a fabulous meal close to the hotel at a Sicilian restaurant called Mizzical, highly recommended. The charming owner speaks many languages. We forego breakfast at 26 euro each and found a free coffee machine in the gym, we had milk and kettle in the gym (odd) but real coffee was preferable. We bought lovely pastries nearby later on.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank APYE
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The entire team and I thank you for your comments and we hope we will have the chance to see you again on a future stay in Toulouse.

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed for one night recently and found the Pullman to be a very nice hotel located in CBD. It was approx 1km from the centre, so a nice walk down to the centre for shops and cafe etc.

Staff were excellent and rooms very modern.

My only issues was that the sheets on our bed had large yellow stains on it. Unacceptable really for any level of hotel to present sheets in this condition.

Breakfast was the usual buffet fare, hot and cold however priced at Euro 26 per person it was expensive as it was just average.

Otherwise enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay with us.
I am happy to read that you found the hotel well located with easy access to the city center.
I have taken note of your remark concerning the stain found on your sheet, and present you my sincere apologies.
You are absolutly right, this is unacceptable, this is why I have immediatly asked our Head Housekeeper to investigate how such an issue could have happened so we can insure to avoid future occurence.
Hoping to have the chance to better serve you next time you come to visit us.