“Lovely!”

Pullman Toulouse Center
Ranked #2 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, lovely room. Although, air conditioning wasn't working and we found it very warm. Staff are very friendly and speak very good English. Breakfast and Dinner was very tasty, Breakfast was the best with more options. We also went to the gym which was small but it was suitable. Enjoyed the hotel as it was very modern and stylish, would defiantly recommend. Car Parking can be tricky but there are various signs for parking. Lovely time, thank you!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emlouscaz89
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing the Pullman Toulouse centre recently.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed every moment of your stay, and thank you for your recommandations.
I was very happy to share your feeback with the entire team.
Hoping to see you again next time you come to Toulouse !

Emile Viciana

Write a ReviewReviews (1,265)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is a great business hotel, specially for Toulouse.

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, decent bathrooms, good buffet breakfast and ok room service. The location is excellent and the fitness center is small, but very well equipped. Definitely one of my top choices in the city.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Clarisita

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions following your stay with us.
I am very happy to see that our product as well as our service were up to your expectations.
Hoping to see you again very soon, and again, make the best of your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The hotel is well located midway between the train station and Central Toulouse, just a few minutes walk from both. The decor is modern and stylish. Reception staff are friendly. The room was large and comfortable with a good bathroom. The TV was not working but was fixed promptly. The buffet breakfast was copious and tasty. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank detoxed

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The entire team and I thank you for choosing the Pullman Toulouse Centre for your recent stay in Toulouse.
We are delighted to see that every aspect of your stay was up to your expectations and we shall be awaiting to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed here for two nights travelling through to Nice.

The room was large, clean and comfortable with a nespresso machine and a large bathroom.

The hotel is about 10 minutes from the city centre with valet parking.

We found the staff to be excellent and were really impressed with the bar. Breakfast provided was also excellent with a large variety served in a nice location.

Overall we were really impressed with the hotel and would stay here again.

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

A big Thank You for your comments and encouragements.
Delighted to see that you had a wonderfull time with us and awaiting for the pleasure to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Good business hotel. Free wifi. Good breakfast and good service. Friendly staff. Clean and fresh. Nice spot in town, good if you like to go for a run. Decor subdued and restrained. Average gym. Great bathroom and shower. Reasonable pricing as well.

Stayed: May 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for your comments and am pleased to see that your stay reached your expectations, from its locations, the comfort of your room as well as quality of service.
I have been delighted to share your feedback with the entire team and we all hope we will have the pleasure to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We arrived at this hotel early evening. The check in staff were amazing and very friendly. One of the things we were told at check-in was that there was no swimming pool, this happened without prompting so I'm unsure if this is a regular question. The location of the hotel is very good, about 10mins walk from the centre, so near enough to enjoy, but away from the bustle.
For some reason every Pullman I stay in seems to be having some sort of renovation or remedial work done to it during the day.
We happened to be there during a significant hotel anniversary and we were invited to join the reception by the hotel staff, we declined, but the offer is a testament to the great customer service offered by the team.
The cleanliness of the rooms leaves a lot to be desired and I was disheartened when looking for the remote control one morning to find a false nail malingering about; as this was after my second night, I realised my earlier impression that the cleaning hadn't been done thoroughly was correct. I had to phone down for replacement amenities and the 3rd night I returned to my room to find tissue still on the bedroom floor.
All in all our stay was unremarkable and I'd go as far as to say underwhelming, but the staff made up for that.
Would I stay there again? If in Toulouse probably as I didn't come across anywhere that gave the impression it would be any better.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Fifitrixy
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Madame, Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.
I am sorry that your experience dis not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Therefore,
your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed for 10 nights recently and found the Pullman to be an ideal hotel located in CBD. It was close to the center and accessible to all shops and amenities.

Rooms are modern and convenient and hotel features a modern gym. Appreciated the Iron box and Wifi.

Staff were excellent. Special thanks to Louise and Natascha for their help in planning itineraries around Toulouse.

You have every facility that a traveler would need. However I think a daily replacement toothbrush/razor would be more useful than the ear buds,etc in the bathroom. However the staff are happy to provide the same on request.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor.