“Great hotel, friendly staff”

Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli
Ranked #16 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We had a 6 night stay here & cannot fault anything about this hotel. It's clean, the staff were polite & helpful and the food delicious. The rooms are comfortable & spacious, the only thing I could think of that may improve things but it is a minor thing is some English TV channels apart from the news channel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I come to this hotel for years now and it is my favorite in Toulouse. The hotel is situated next to a park and just a 15 minute walk away from the center (Place Capitole); a metro station is nearby. Staff is friendly and professional and the rooms are clean. What I like very much is the watercooker with coffee and tea in the room and the shower is mounted high enough for tall dutch people. Great! Furthermore, the climat control actually works. Most hotel rooms in France are too hot and climat control never seems to work.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This hotel is OK but a bit expensive for what you get. Proce is already quite high and the breakfast was not included.
The breakfast itself is very good by the way.
WiFi is free but very annoying, ir Orange and everytime I turned on my iPad I had to ask for the free account time and again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights. Its close enough to walk to the centre. Our room was modern and large. A good value hotel, especially since it has both pool and parking, both of which we took advantage. Staff were friendly. Only negative was the food and wine in the restaurant which was overpriced, but for the whole ambiance this would be our first choice hotel in Toulouse.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Novotel is a good business hotel. The location is excellent, just steps from the Metro, around the corner from the city hall, and close to restaurants and shopping. The rooms are comfortable and well-designed. The free wi-fi works well. Breakfast is good, with a full selection of fresh pastries, cheeses, yogurt, and fruit. The staff is well-trained and quite efficient. Everything one could want in a center city hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel in June for 2 nights as part of a rugby weekend. Whilst I have no compliants with the hotel and the stay itself I have a gripe with the payment and service received since my return. We booked the stay through expedia and paid in advance at the time of booking. Upon arrival at the hotel i was asked for my credit card, to which i explained we had already paid, the receptionist agreed this was the case but requested that they swiped my card in case of any extras, to which i reluctantly agreed. Upon returrning home and receiving my credit card statement i found that i had been charged again directly by the hotel for my stay in addition to the amount already paid at the time of booking. Upon realising the error I contacted accor hotels through the reservation line as this was the only number on the website and was told I would need to contact the hotel directly, upon doing this they admitted their error and promised me the money would be refunded back to my card the next day. Upon receiving the statement the refund had not been issued. I have now made several phone calls and emails as suggested each time I have rang up and still not received back the money which I am owed, and now I have been asked to prove to them that I have paid twice. The receptionist clearly needs better training on taking payments and the company in general need better procedures to deal with such matters. I understand that mistakes happen but it is the way it has dealt with is completely unacceptable and as a result I will not stay at any of the hotels under the Accor brand again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Travellers also viewed these Toulouse hotels
Wilson
Mercure Toulouse Centre Wilson Capitole
Privilege Hotel Mermoz
#20 of 130 in Toulouse
Wilson
Novotel Toulouse Centre Wilson
Hotel de Brienne
#10 of 130 in Toulouse

Been to Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli

Address: 5 Place Alfonse Jourdain, 31000, Toulouse, France (Formerly Novotel Toulouse Centre)
Region: France > Occitanie > Haute-Garonne > Toulouse
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Luxury Hotel in Toulouse
Price Range: £65 - £116 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli 4*
The Novotel Toulouse Centre is a 3 star hotel close to the centre of Toulouse, alongside the magnificent Compans Caffarelli Park and the Japanese Garden, across from the Convention Centre. Offering 135 airconditioned rooms, the Novotel Cafe bar and restaurant and 6 conference rooms for meetings and seminars, this very quiet hotel is equally suitable for a business trip or a sightseeing trip with your partner or family. The private car park and swimming pool are a real bonus for an inner city hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Novotel Toulouse Centre Hotel Toulouse