“I am going back here the next time I'm in Toulouse!”
Review of L'Entrepotes

L'Entrepotes
Ranked #62 of 1,836 Restaurants in Toulouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Non pas des Tapas mais des "Amuses Bouffe"( petits plats portionnés et partageable) , préparés à partir de produits frais et cuisinés sur place.
Paris, France
“I am going back here the next time I'm in Toulouse!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My wife and I had dinner at L'Entrepotes on a Friday night in April 2014 and had a very good experience. What I like best about this restaurant is the outstanding food, creative dishes and the reasonable prices. We paid 44 Euros for our dinner and were very pleased with the quality and the price of the fare. L'Entrepotes is not a fancy or chic place but it has a good atmosphere in which one feels comfortable. L'Entrepotes serves two sizes of every plate. You can order a small portion or a large portion of each item on the menu. We ordered the small plates which allowed us to try a few more things on the menu which you will want to do as L'Entrepotes has a very interesting selection of courses and I wanted to try more plates than I could possibly eat as every plate that came out of the kitchen looked delicious. However, the small portions are quite large and we were satisfied with the portions. Although they pointedly say that it is not a tapas restaurant, L'Entrepotes reminds me of some of the tapas restaurants to which I have been in Spain but with a French flair. The service was polite and helpful although one girl seemed new. I will go back there next time that I am in Toulouse and I recommend you go there too!

• Visited April 2014

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We had dinner for 4 at this restaurant and I cannot recommend it highly enough. The service was great and the food was outstanding. The place doesn't look amazing from the outside but as long as that doesn't matter to you then its perfect. Definitely recommend booking though, on a Saturday night we saw enough people getting turned away to have filled it twice over.

• Visited December 2013
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“Great Service Morgan!!!!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Me and my wife visited L'Entrepotes last June 2013. We had a great experience from the appetizers to the main course. Our server Morgan was so friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend this place. Good job Morgan!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
“can't judge the book by it's cover... great restaurant”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

When you will just look from the outside of the restaurant you will never think that they will serve this kind of food. Inside, the decors are simple but the ambiance is good. the foods are well presented and really exquisite… it is really really good, The waiter Morgan is very friendly and informative. highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Brilliant restaurant. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

A relaxing ambiance with an excellent cuisine. Food is smashing and together with the superb wine - we really enjoyed it. Thanks Morgan.

• Visited November 2013