“Great, fun tour of Lille in a 2CV”
Review of Tradi'Balade

Tradi'Balade
Book In Advance
More Info
US$50.24*
and up
Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV with Private Driver-Guide including...
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Lille
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We specialise in guided tours of Lille by 2CV, accompanied by local guides/drivers. Tradi'Balade's objective is to allow you to (re-)discover the city of Lille from a unique perspective in a warm and friendly environment. Moreover, on top of visiting the notable buildings and areas of Lille, Tradi'Balade allows you to taste the culinary specialities of the Nord-Pas- De-Calais. Furthermore, we are very experienced when it comes to staging stag and hen parties. For weddings, we can also rent you a 2CV car, with or without chauffeur, in order to give the bride and groom a wonderful retro flavour to the special day. Tradi'Balade's offices are at 1 Bis Rue des Trois Couronnes, and it's employees remain available if you have any questions regarding the company's services, or if you simply want to find out more about the interesting activities to do in Lille. Please feel free to give us your advice and opinion regarding our activities, in order to allow us to offer the best services possible.
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great, fun tour of Lille in a 2CV”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The only way to see Lille is in a classic 2CV with Tradi'Balade! I really enjoyed the experience and our guide (Antonin) was fun yet very knowledgeable and professional. We finished with a chocolate tasting in a lovely old Chocolaterie. Highly recommended, I would do this tour again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ShanetMc

Provincetown, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“highly recommend!!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I was recently in lille and a friend set up this tour for me. it was fantastic!!!!!! my tour guide antonin was fun and informative, the car was a gem, and I found the experience to be a highlight of my trip to lille. I highly recommend!!!!!

Visited June 2013