“See the city from a classic 2CV !”
Review of Tradi'Balade

Tradi'Balade
Book In Advance
More Info
US$52.66*
and up
Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV with Private Driver-Guide including...
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Lille
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We specialise in guided tours of Lille by 2CV, accompanied by local guides/drivers. Tradi'Balade's objective is to allow you to (re-)discover the city of Lille from a unique perspective in a warm and friendly environment. Moreover, on top of visiting the notable buildings and areas of Lille, Tradi'Balade allows you to taste the culinary specialities of the Nord-Pas- De-Calais. Furthermore, we are very experienced when it comes to staging stag and hen parties. For weddings, we can also rent you a 2CV car, with or without chauffeur, in order to give the bride and groom a wonderful retro flavour to the special day. Tradi'Balade's offices are at 28 Place du Général Charles de Gaulle, and it's employees remain available if you have any questions regarding the company's services, or if you simply want to find out more about the interesting activities to do in Lille. Please feel free to give us your advice and opinion regarding our activities, in order to allow us to offer the best services possible.
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“See the city from a classic 2CV !”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Booked the 2CV tour based on the Trip Adviser reviews and very pleased I did.

Booked 2 cars for 4 of us and was picked up outside the tourist information office on time.

The 2 young students driving the cars certainly knew their way around and provided very friendly and amusing stories about the city, it's history & architecture

Many thanks!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Fearless1

Portishead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fab Cab”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This company does their utmost to make the trip a great experience. We booked a trip but did not specify a time or pick up place, yet they still managed to find us at our hotel and give a super evening tour of the old town (with Champagne thrown in too).

Sundays are best to avoid traffic, although don't expect more than a slight delay should you choose to go at rush hour or on Saturdays.

Ask for Antonin to be your chauffeur for his charm, wit and knowledge (and good looks).

Visited October 2013
3 Thank L G
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Perfect way to see Lille, the most fun tour you can do”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We had a wonderful hour around Lille this past Sunday in the company of our incredibly knowledgeable and charming guide - the perfect way to explore the city, see hidden areas, learn stories both historical and anecdotal, all while relaxing in the back of a cool 2CV that turns heads wherever we went. Pick up from our hotel right on time, all communication was great and the experience was 5* in my book. We opted for a champagne add on which was a lovely finish. We were even gifted the perfect weather too -- thanks guys! I highly recommend the tour as a way to get more insight into Lille - so much was packed in and it made we feel I got a lot more out of the city, as well as being great fun and letting you relax whilst doing it. Highly recommended!!

Visited July 2013
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great, fun tour of Lille in a 2CV”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The only way to see Lille is in a classic 2CV with Tradi'Balade! I really enjoyed the experience and our guide (Antonin) was fun yet very knowledgeable and professional. We finished with a chocolate tasting in a lovely old Chocolaterie. Highly recommended, I would do this tour again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ShanetMc
Provincetown, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“highly recommend!!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I was recently in lille and a friend set up this tour for me. it was fantastic!!!!!! my tour guide antonin was fun and informative, the car was a gem, and I found the experience to be a highlight of my trip to lille. I highly recommend!!!!!

Visited June 2013