“Good value comfortable hotel”

Ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place
Ranked #12 of 106 Hotels in Lille
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Polish first
Alkmaar, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good location, clean room. Not big, but big enough even with a baby bed. There are enough cafes, restaurants or bars in the area. Kind staff. Breakfast is ok. It is an old building and is not perfect, but for a weekend it is good to stay.

Room Tip: Please check the door between room 402 and 403. There is a door and it was not locked. I heard there...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Zonnetje-h
Guillaume v, Gérant at Ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at our ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place.

Eastbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I stayed as members of a visiting group of Rotarians. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the centre of Lille and has good basic facilities for a short stay. Coffee and other similar drinks were always available and the breakfast had a good range of choices. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Our room, though small, was clean and well furnished with an excellent shower.
The only negative point was the number of mosquitos which seemed to invade most rooms at the rear of the hotel leaving many of our group with numerous very irritating bites.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Graham M
Guillaume v, Gérant at Ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to to comment your stay in our hotel. We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

Concerning the mosquitos, we will buy sockets anti mosquito for each room, during all the summer.

We look forward to welcoming you again at ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place.

Swansea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends on a long weekend stay. The hotel is one of the cleanest I have ever seen, the rooms were re-set and cleaned to an amazing level of consistency and cleanliness each day. Staff were all pleasant and very helpful. The place is just off the centre of town with a host of bars all around for beer coffee or soft drinks, this being France they serve everything. My only gripe was no tea or coffee making facilities in the room. It is virtually ubiquitous in the UK, I cannot understand how the continentals have not taken it up yet. Anyway, I would use the place again, it is excellent value. They serve continental breakfast for a few euros, no bar.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Guillaume v, Gérant at Ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at ibis Styles.

London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We stay in this hotel only 1 night
The hotel look nice but few things have definitely to be fix ASAP !!!! Even if the total refurbishment was done 1 month ago or so !!!

We arrive on Sunday night, as we request a quiet room we got 1 nice room (701) we were very please but at the moment we open the door from the little balcony, a little mousse jump into our room !!!!!! It was extremely chocking and disgusting !!! We phone the reception and the lady offer us to change the room (405) disappointing !!! Room very small and it was so hot in the room that we had to sleep with the open window since the room did not have the AC !! For us it was extremely difficult to fall a sleep . The breakfast was very nice and of course the lady's at the reception :-))
We can say with regret that we would not stay there again !!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Guillaume v, Gérant at Ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Kent, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife for one night. On arrival the hotel staff were welcoming and friendly. We parked our car in the car park opposite the hotel, which the hotel had reserved a parking space for us. This hotel has recently been refurbished and the room didn't disappoint. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The hotel is centrally located. The breakfast offered a large selection of pastries, cereals, bread, cheese etc... I definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Guillaume v, Gérant at Ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Good afternoon,

Thanks for yours congratulations.

We hope see you as soon as possible.

Général manager
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

It appears that Accor Hotels are utilising a scam to entice their loyalty card members (Le Club) to make a booking. I have been collecting Le Club points for a few years, here is my experience:

On 16th February 2014 I received an email from Le Club warning that my points were about to expire and encouraging me to make a booking. Rather than lose the points and with the prospect of a weekend away I booked one night at the Ibis Styles, Lille. The full price was €60.98 but by using 2000 Le Club points this reduced to €20.98. This was all confirmed in a reservation confirmation email from Accor. Good value, I thought - until I checked my credit card statement. Accor had charged £51.91 (€60.98) to my card and debited my Le Club account with 2000 points. Ah well, mistakes can happen so I immediately telephoned Accor who gave me a reference number and promised an investigation. Here I am, almost six weeks after I stayed at the hotel, numerous phone calls and emails later and all they have done is credit the 2000 points back to my account.

Effectively, I have been duped into making a reservation on the pretence of a reduced price by using my points. I have ended up paying the full price and have the same number of points as I had when I started.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank johnblingfield35
Guillaume v, Gérant at Ibis Styles Lille Centre Grand Place, responded to this review, 9 April 2014