We needed a place to stay for 1 night and wanted to have breakfast in France before heading home to the UK. And since we had been traveling by car, needed one with parking available. Also didn't want to spend a lot of money since I was traveling with my husband and 3 adult children and had to book 2 rooms. This hotel fit the bill on all those counts. The hallways were narrow and sometimes confusing, elevator miniscule and the reception area small...but rooms were clean, had a mini-bar, and the receptionist spoke English. Our room was quiet and better than average size. Our kids' room was small but clean. Average beds...neither super comfy or uncomfortable. And of course, no hanger for the shower. Location is super: if you take the train, it's right across from the station. If you are traveling by car, there is parking but it must be reserved ahead of time and the parking structure was a bit confusing to get to although only a few streets away. Everything was within walking distance. We had dinner at a nearby Brasserie in the evening and woke early enough in the morning to go to the town center and have coffee and breakfast and wander around before our noon checkout. We didn't sample the hotel food so I can't say if it was good or not. But the hotel is perfectly acceptable place to stay for 1 evening or even 2. If you're in Lille, you should not be in your room all that much anyway but should be out exploring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Flandre Angleterre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flandres Angleterre Lille
- Flandres Angleterre Hotel Lille