this is a beautiful place. Our room was very nice with a huge soaking tub in the bathroom.
We took a minivan tour of the D Day beaches and were the first to be dropped back at our hotel....when we turned into the gate and drove up the drive toward the hotel, past the wonderful small lake/large pond with the swans swimming...there was total slience in the van until one of our fellow tourist said OMG......its that amazing to look at.
The breakfast was good, breads, yogurts, cheese and the service was fine. My only complaint was when leaving and paying our bill in cash....they didn't have change! We just needed 30 euros back...I thought that was odd. But I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel