We stayed overnight and as we were eating in Bayeux town, didn't really have time to enjoy the chateau to the full. Reception was efficient and welcoming, the room was excellent with a wonderful bathroom and the setting was lovely.
It wasn't cheap for room only at 150 Euros but the pleasant grounds, free wifi and overall ambiance impressed us.
We could have walked to the centre of town but decided on a taxi that was approximately 8 Euros each way.
There is lots of parking, plenty of seating areas in the grounds and if returning to Bayeux, would happily stay a the Chateau de Bellefontaine again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel