My family stayed at Hotel Chateau de Bellefontaine for two nights. The setting is beautiful. Contrary to everything I had read about France before visiting, we had found everyone that we met up to this point to be very warm and helpful. The staff at the hotel was a little cool and this was the only time in our vacation where we experienced this in France. We chose not to eat at the hotel as it was a bit pricey and we preferred eating in Bayeux. Unfortunately, these were the hottest days of our trip and the rooms are not air conditioned so for several of my family, it made sleeping a little uncomfortable. They ended up buying a fan to try to cool off. Despite these things, the rooms and the grounds are lovely....very peaceful and if that is what you are looking for, then this is the place. We probably would not stay there again but are glad we experienced it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel