Arriving at the hotel I was amazed it truly is beautiful! Unfortunately, arriving at the front desk no one was there to great us had to wait and ring the bell several times. Finally, when a member of staff came they had just come back from walking there dog :/ weren't welcoming at all which had saddened me after the long journey to Bayeux. It would have been nice to have someone to show us to our room, speak about the restaurant services and offer us a tour of this chateau. Additionally, whenever we came and left the hotel staff weren't friendly I may as well have stayed in an apartment and not a hotel as we never got offered any information on the local area and asked about our stay. On departure we had to catch a ferry no staff were on the front desk and I rang the bell and waited a long time. However, the rooms were lovely and well decorated and the area of Bayeux and history of WW2 which surrounds you is brilliant!! 4/ 5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel