Neither my wife nor I took any photographs here. That is hard to understand as it is a beautiful location ..............but it somehow lacks heart & soul.
As we parked the car, the cows in the field beside nodded their greeting and we hoped for a very pleasant and memorable overnight stay. We had a good night’s sleep in very comfortable room for a price of €135 – not too bad as it was a final night in France and we were treating ourselves. Breakfast was not included and a really bog-standard breakfast of a help-yourself boiled egg with add-ons was another €28. There was a lack of any real atmosphere and; despite the efforts of the cows and all the wild life, we never felt loved or wanted – unconsciously neither of us felt a need to return with some photographic memory and that is a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel