“Wonderfully welcoming B&B”
other travellers have booked this property
manor general view manor view from park
Check Availability
lawn and deck chairs
park view
park view
Entree du Manoir
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

reallyden...
Kitchener, Canada
“Wonderfully welcoming B&B”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great time at Manoir saint Hubert. Yesult was a kind host who made us feel very much at home. A tasty breakfast set us up for a morning of exploring in and around Bayeux. The house is a handy 10 minute walk to the centre of Bayeux. Yesult gave us good advice on what to see and where to eat in the area and even made reservations for dinner for us on our first evening in town.

The house itself is centuries old and has a very historic feel to it. We were a party of four and took up both the rooms sitting room area on the top floor so it felt quite private.

22 Jun 2017
Hi Family Henderson,
Thank y ou very much to have took the time to write your kind review.
It has been for me too a pleasure to spend these fe"w days with you and I'm pleased if you enjoy your stay in Normandy
Yseult
jan1404
“A very special experience!”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

While visiting Bayeux, we had the good fortune to stay at Manoir Saint Hubert and meet Yseult. Her beautiful home is in a park-like setting and a 10 minute walk to the center of Bayeux. The bedrooms are lovely with comfy beds and beautiful linens, special amenities and a large bath. We could not have been more comfortable. Enjoying breakfast in her elegant dining room was perfect. The real highlight was Yseult. She is a gracious host and was a delight to meet. As we arrived by train from Paris, she helped us with our travel plans and assisted in booking a rental car to visit Mont Saint Michel, a much better choice for us than taking a tour. We will definitely return. It was wonderful!

30 May 2017
Hi!
Thank you very much for your review. It's really too kind and .It was for me too a real pleasure to meet you. I'm very happy you keep a good memory of your stay
I hope everything is ok and the end of your holidays has been fine!
Jim P
“A special place in Bayeux. ”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Yseult 's manor is more than a beautiful home in a beautiful setting. It is a quiet, nicely located B&B with a wonderful hostess. We enjoyed Yseult's company and conversation - and her dog, Figaro. We have already recommended this lovely place to friends.

19 May 2017
Thanks a lot Jim for your kind review. It has been for me too a pleasure to welcome you. Thanks a lot to recommend my home!! I hope the end of your trip has been fine.
terry m
Davis, California
“Outstanding place to stay and an outstanding hostess!”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The manor is in Bayeux, France, and it's in a very quiet neighborhood. The location is great, and the manor -- both inside and outside -- is lovely. The hostess is charming and made us feel at home. Of all the other places we stayed in France and England, the manor was by far the best place to stay. The owner (Yseult) was the perfect hostess, and her breakfasts were great - fresh items from a bakery, and fresh fruit, along with other things to eat and drink.

The manor, Bayeux and the D-Day beaches rate five stars!

30 Apr 2017
Hello Terry
Thanks a lot for your very very kind review. I wanted to send you a message a few days ago to thank you because of your writing on my book.
It has been a real pleasure to welcome you and your wife and help you to discover my Normandy. I hope one day you will come back...
Judymbox
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Best hostess and lovely place”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Yseult is an amazing hostess, incredibly responsive and helpful, with lots of suggestions and ideas. She was so helpful when we ran in to difficulties (airline problems). Strongly recommend!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Extended Family
Pufdle
“Excellent location for Bayeux”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Yseult was a charming host and we had a wonderful stay. Her recommendations were excellent and breakfasts delicious. Figaro, the dog, was a bonus!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Callender...
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My friend and I were (stupidly) looking for accommodations last minute in Bayeux during a long weekend. Almost every B&B we checked was completely full. I called the Manoir Saint-Hubert expecting to hear another denial but was instead told by the owner Yseult that she did in fact have space. My friend and I later learned that Yseult had intended to not allow for any bookings that weekend so she could spend time with her daughters, but she must have senses the desperation in my voice because she allowed us to stay. I can say without a doubt this B&B is what made our visit so memorable. The building is simply stunning, the breakfast delicious, and what put this experience over the top were Yseult's recommendations for both sites and restaurants. She even called the restaurants to make the reservations for us. I can't say enough nice things about this place. If you want to visit Normandy then Bayeux is a great city to stay in. Thanks Yseult and Figaro for a truly unforgettable stay!

26 Aug 2016
Thank you my dear Nicole for you so kind review. It has been a pleasure for me to meet you. I hope everything is ok for you and thank you for the key
Best regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing