For people looking for a cheap AND clean AND convenient place to stay: 4 Stars
1. The price of this hotel is equal to that of any hostel in Bayeux, but the quality is closer to that of a Best Western.
2. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Wireless internet and breakfast are available.
3. Staff is EXTREMELY helpful and friendly. Any need or question you have they can help you with.
4. Super conveinent to Normandy sites whether with a car, scooter, or bicycle.
5. Rick Steves suggests Hotel Le Bayeux.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Le Bayeux is located on a quiet street in the historic centre of Bayeux, opposite the Baron Gerard Museum. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a warm welcome.Rooms are comfortable, non-smoking and equipped with flat-screen satellite TV and en suite facilities. There are also family rooms which can accommodate 4 to 6 guests.The Cathedral, Tapestry Museum, Place du Quebec, Place Charles De Gaulle and many shops and restaurants are less than a 5 minute walk away.Hotel Le Bayeux is located between Paris and Cherbourg, Ouistreham and Caen. Bayeux is ideal for discovering Normandy – Deauville, Honfleur and the breathtaking Mont Saint Michel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Bayeux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.