We fancied a change of scenery so decided to nip over the Channel for a couple of days, we arrived at La Regence on Thursday (as foot passengers). We were given a warm welcome and shown to our room (No. 7). 3rd floor, no lift, good for your calves! The room was delightful, spotlessly clean with a super view. We had dinner at La Regence on Thursday evening (would recommend booking) and lunch too the next day - the food is really very good. The breakfast was a little disappointing, the buffet had clearly been enthusiastically visited by the businessmen staying and had not been replenished. Our stay was not inexpensive, but, in my view you get what you pay for. We will most certainly return but on the next visit will definitely take the car!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of old Cherbourg directly facing the port, the hotel restaurant La Regence offers easy access to the harbour, the train station and the cite de la mer. We are ideally located for cross-channel travelers and for all lovers of the cotentin region. The restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere. Specialities are seafood and regional cuisine. The hotel Logis has comfortable rooms, 8 with view of the port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Logis La Regence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Regence Cherbourg Octeville
- La Regence Hotel Cherbourg Octeville