Just spent three days there with family(six in all).If you are on the front of the hotel it can be a bit noisy with the main road traffic.If you close the window the room gets hot due to no air conditioning. The hotel is well worth a visit as it is clean,staff helpfull and a good view of Deauville Harbour and Troville. The only complaint we had was that the breakfast room was too small and every morning people had to wait some time for a table. There is a balcony with tables but if the weather is poor this cannot be used. The staff said that planning permission for an extended dining room had not been approved by the local council.In view of this I think that an internal extention to the dining room should be considered.The food choice was very good and plentifull with bacon,egg and sausage on the menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Deauville, two steps away from the casino and the CID, and opposite the marina, the Mercure Deauville Centre hotel gives you the opportunity to visit its beautiful 4-star building. Traditional architecture with timbered houses, family duplexes, contemporary design ... The soothing atmosphere and the quality services of this Mercure hotel will give you complete satisfaction, both for relaxation and work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Lastminute so you can book your Mercure Deauville Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Deauville Hotel Du Yacht
- Mercure Deauville Centre Normandy, France