Spent 5 days in this hotel to visit Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur, the Pays d'Auge, the Forest of the Boucles de la Seine and the beaches of the Liberation. The hotel is very well located, close to the shops and good restaurants (there is no restaurant in the hotel). Also near the beach, so you can have a very nice walk on the "planches" of Deauville. Rooms are not very large, but clean and the bathroom provided with all necessary products. Free wi-fi. Breakfast expensive, but the buffet is well provided. Parking possibility in the hotel at 19€ per night. The streets in the center of Deauville all have paid parking places. Lady at the reception very charming and helpful with information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Deauville, two steps away from the casino and the CID, and opposite the marina, the Mercure Deauville Centre hotel gives you the opportunity to visit its beautiful 4-star building. Traditional architecture with timbered houses, family duplexes, contemporary design ... The soothing atmosphere and the quality services of this Mercure hotel will give you complete satisfaction, both for relaxation and work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Deauville Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Deauville Hotel Du Yacht
- Mercure Deauville Centre Normandy, France