“Excellent see food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Best value for money. Fantastic oysters, snails, crabs, lobsters, and of cause the wine. Everything prepared quick and sometimes affront of you. I am not sure if they have any Michelin stars... But they don't need them. If you want good seafood in Honfleur - go there...

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I usually go to "l'Absinthe" with my wife, but it was late and we were with the family so we decided to eat at the bistro. I liked the personnel and the service the food was less convincing. I cannot say it was good nor bad. It was OK, did not have a special sparkled in taste or in presentation but it is a bistro. I advise my family to not take the lamb but they did and I think it way too dry. For the other dishes they were OK. I cannot say I would go back, I will most likely try other restaurants there, I was not very enthusiast between the price and the food. The service was ok and better towards the end of the meal.I would not recommend nor not recommend. The rest of the family seemed happy on my side not so much, I expected a little bit better dishes.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I had the most delicious cod seated on a bed of perfectly prepared risotto here last week. The site is lovely, service friendly, with easy access to nearby parking in busy Honfleur. With so many resturants to choose from this one is well worth your visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Honfleur has as its main attraction the old harbor basin surrounded by restaurants. These ar all charming, but have over the last years become more "touristy", and price vs. quality ratio has deteriorated - at least in our opinion. So, the last years we have discovered the row of three restaurants between the main central car park and the harbor. Of these restaurants, we have gradually become convinced that the Bistrot La Grenouille is the best, with suberb seafood from its own counter (actually shared with the next restaurant) and very friendly and professional service. A good sign is also that most of the guests are French.....

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Good restaurant with friendly service right on the quayside in Honfleur. Excellent seafood as you'd expect. Unrushed;some English spoken; moderately on the expensive side but still good value. Ate local fish + duck + champagne cocktails - good times!