We stayed at La Ferme St. Simeon for 6 days in May while touring the Normandy region. We were booked into another Honfleur hotel that proved inadequate for us. We called Ferme St. Simeon to see if they had a room. Not only did they have a room, but the manager came to pick us up! Talk about service!! We had a Junior Suite overlooking the river and estuary, beautifully furnished with every amenity we needed. A very special bonus was waking each morning to the call of owls and cuckoos! We only had time to eat in the restaurant one evening, but found the food and service first class. If we ever go back to Honfleur, Ferme St. Simeon will be our first reservation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a century after being frequented by impressionist painters seeking inspiration from the magic light of the Côte Fleurie, the Ferme Saint Siméon still seems to still be nourished by tender nostalgia. Perched on the heights of Honfleur, this Normand-style building infused with the soul of yesteryear delicately embraces modern refinement. Facing the Seine river estuary, the rooms full of noble furniture, woodwork, luxurious fabrics,comfort and colours are spread like flower bouquets across the farm, the central building and the ‘Press’.Beneath the garden’s apple trees or in the refined decor of the gastronomic restaurant, guests will be delighted to discover the regional cuisine, after indulging in a relaxing treatment at the Spa, peacefully overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your La Ferme Saint Simeon - Relais et Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Hotel Honfleur
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Honfleur