“Meh”
Review of Le 6eme sens

Le 6eme sens
Reserve with
Le 6eme sens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 688 Restaurants in Rouen
Price range: US$22 - US$53
Cuisines: French, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Can't really complain, did enjoy myself and the food was fine. Decor tries to be cool and loungy and partially succeeds but a bit mix & match. Menu sounds fancier than what is actually served, but that is okay as this is not a haut cuisine expensive place. Seemed to be out of some of the more interesting things even though it was early in the evening, but it was a quiet Sunday night. Food was good, wine was good. Prices were reasonable. Safe and passable place.

2  Thank DiggerNL

Reviewed 4 May 2013

This is quite a special place to dine, the restaurant is located in vaults and has modern decor that goes well with the traditional surroundings. It is an interesting place to dine yet not a tourist trap as it is just off the place du vieux marche. The food is very good and the staff pleasant. They serve an amuse Bouche which is usually very tasty. A good place to go if you want a nice French atmosphere and genuinely good French food with a modern touch.

2  Thank Travel_girl_bee
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Firstly I am not French so some taste may not be to my pleasure. i had dinner with customers, ordered the 9 variety tomatoe starter which was bland and poor, i do love tomatoes but some of these were rank. The mains of fish was beautiful and the presentation was great. the desert of creme brulee was spot on and the wine was a chilled red which i would prefer to be room temperture. The room itself is very beautiful and the staff were very friendly . I tasted some other courses and they were excellent.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I booked this restaurant from a few recommendations and was a little worried as i just don't think the website does this restaurant justice. I said to my parents we will look outside and see what we think and the second we walked in we said "wow"! The restaurant itself is impressive, set down some stairs in to a caverned and fairly small restaurant. The walls have amazing plants growing out of them and we had a lovely and comfortable round table for three.

We were given some beetroot gazpacho when we arrived as an amuse bouche and that just started the evening for gorgeous food. We ordered three course straight away and had a mixture of chicken, beef, vegetable courses. The puddings were so yummy - i had a cupcake style white chocolate fondant with raspberry sorbet on top and sitting on raspberry sauce. My father had the cheese to finish and there was an excellent selection. My mother had a basil creme brulee - amazing!

The restaurant was good value for money in my opinion and the staff were very nice and patient with our slightly out of practice french!

1  Thank Kate H
Reviewed 21 July 2012

In a small street next to the Vieux Marché, you find this very trendy restaurant. It offers good, trendy food. The starters are really excellent (we had a gazpacho of melon with magret de canard and the charlotte of oeufs with foie gras, great!). The main dish was also very good (supreme de poulet). The wine was a bit overpriced though, 7.5 € for a glass of Brouilly is really too much for a mediocre wine. The overall rating is still very good though.

2  Thank SvenPans