I have stayed in this hotel about 20 times over the past 4 years: the hotel is excellent with spacious rooms and good quality beds and bedding... I always sleep well. The excellent restaurants around the centre of Rouen (la Place du Vieux Marché) are a 5-minute walk away and all the surrounding streets are mainly pedestrian so the hotel is really quiet. The two minor negatives are a) the car park below the hotel is tortuously tight so you need to be brave if you're driving anything larger than a Mini! and b) the breakfast is an extortionate 16€. If you really want to have breakfast there, ask for the Express Breakfast (8€) but personally I'd pop out to a local café!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale