I had to move to this hotel from another fantastic hotel in Rouen and perhaps that was why I felt a bit let down.
I stayed in the older part of the hotel, the room was very large, but felt slightly dated & sad. There was renovation/construction happening next door and this woke me up very early one morning.
The location is fantastic as I could walk to a number of great restaurants in the vicinity.
The breakfast started a bit late and I had to leave for work early every day so I could not experience that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale