We stayed only one night here on a visit to Rouen. The hotel was very welcoming and the room was clean and modern. The carpet was a a bit old and faded but pther than that no complaints. The breakfast was very good. One word of warning if you plan to stay here. It is extremely difficult to find if travelling by car. Also the underground catr park is quite a challenge if your car is larger than the average. Things to be aware of but overlal a good value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale