Stayed 1 night in privilege room on 4 th floor with terrace and view of Cathedral. Small but adequate well equipped with good air con and nespresso machine etc. Bed good. Breakfast surpassed our expectation and was very good. Parking car a nightmare as very small and not for the nervous!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale