Perfectly located on the seafront for walking east along the La Baule beach or west to the gorgeous Pouliguen port. Very pleasant staff at the hotel. We couldn't afford a "luxury break" but our room here was clean and quiet. Breakfast was included in the price of our stay and we enjoyed it, though I'm not sure we would have paid 16 euros per head for it otherwise. We would definitely return to this hotel again. It offers great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, the Mercure La Baule Majestic is 2 km from the town centre and 200 m from the thalassotherapy centre and the Casino. This airconditioned 3 star hotel offers 83 comfortable rooms, including 7 Privilege rooms (Junior suites). Our restaurant, Le Ruban Bleu, is a member of the gourmet restaurant association, Cuisineries Gourmandes, and serves sophisticated cuisine of the highest quality. The hotel also features two fully equipped conference rooms and seven breakout rooms. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure La Baule Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure La Baule Escoublac
- Accor La Baule Escoublac
- Mercure La Baule Majestic France/La-Baule-Escoublac