“Wonderful Galettes!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Graslin - Commerce
Reviewed 13 September 2018

My boyfriend and I had an absolutely wonderful meal here last night. The galettes and crepes were amazing! My personal favourite was the special - Goats cheese, pesto, pine nuts with sundried tomatoes. Really delicious food, very friendly staff, rapid service and extremely reasonable prices. We will definitely return!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Food: this a creperie, so you will find the normal dishes like ham/cheese/eggs...BUT what you really want to try are the specials: my wife got a Gallette with scallops in a mild curry sauce. Truly amazing. I got the Sardines Gallette, if you like fresh sardines..go for it. For dessert if you like preserved orange and chocolat..get the Crepe!
Service: the staff is really really nice! and they went out of their way to prepare a nice personalized plate for our 4 year old boy.
Only issue: they get booked fast and it is a small place, so make sure you call well ahead. but it is worth the wait!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

As you can see by the reviews in here, this place is a must in Nantes.
Lucky enough I go there early, because within 20mins it was full and by the time I left it had a ‘Complete’ sign in the door.
The scallop gallete was divine, the mushroom and coconut curry sauce work really well.
The salted caramel crepe is also a must.
Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Currently in Nantes, I was looking for a place to eat this evening and followed the Tripadvisor rating to this small crêperie tucked in near the town centre.
I chose a savoury galette with scallops, served with mushrooms and a coconut curry sauce. The mix could have been disastrous but the balance between the ingredients was excellent, with juicy scallops perfectly cooked.
Dessert was a honey and lemon crêpe, light and flavoursome.
I took the house cider, Graine de Pomme, light and fruity, which complemented the meal very well.
The service was friendly and attentive, without being overbearing.
While I was there, many customers walked in without having booked and the staff were doing their utmost to accommodate them, all cheerful and helpful.
I will certainly recommend this place to the colleagues who work in Nantes when I get to the office tomorrow.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Fantastic place and great prices! was fully booked so glad we booked. Plenty of choice and quick service.

Date of visit: February 2018