Ibis Nantes Centre Gare Sud
Ibis Nantes Centre Tour Bretagne(Nantes)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$83
US$53
US$65
US$57
Westotel Nantes Atlantique(La Chapelle-sur-Erdre)
US$125
US$88
Best Western Hotel Graslin(Nantes)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
  • Room Service
US$61
US$59
All reviewstrain stationgreat locationroom was cleancentre gareper daystayed here for nightscastleparkingfrancecityfrenchsoundproofingstopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Called at this hotel without reservations and we were charged 80 euros for 1 room (double bed) could nt get two single beds.We were,nt expecting the ritz but the rooms were very basic, balcony had discarded cigarette ends all over it.Not enough towels or soaps was,nt impressed.Also had to pay 9.50 euros for breakfast which was very, very limited.I think 40 euros would be overcharging for this hotel.

Room Tip: Try and find another hotel for 80 euros
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I've come to realize that people have very different ideas of what a hotel should be. So if you are a hotel diva and only stay in the fancy places, then my 4 dot rating won't apply to you. I am basing this on the idea that you are looking for a comfy and clean room to sleep in and not necessarily the pomp and frills of the fancy hotels.

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. This ibis is a short stroll from the train station and also very easy to get to from where the airport bus stops. Look for the big billboard pointing you in the right direction if you don't know where to go (although it helps if you know French). Check in was extremely fast. My room was clean and had everything you need for a good night's sleep. It was on the small side, but what can you expect for the price (I paid less than 100 Euros). Internet was free and the speed was ok. The neighbourhood seems quiet at night so it was easy to sleep.

Breakfast was decent. It seems like the same spread as in other ibis hotels. Rather carb heavy, but it fills you up for the day. Check out was quick as well. But note that there are renovations happening in the main lobby. I met with a colleague in the morning in the sitting area there and it was very noisy to discuss and work. And as I discovered, if you stay at an ibis in France during the week, you don't get any points with their loyalty club which I find is a weird policy. So even though it's a decent hotel that I can recommend, if I'm going to stay at a chain hotel and get some points, I might as well stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Pretty much as you'd expect from an Ibis. Have stayed there twice now and each time it has done the job for a good base whilst working and visiting in the city of Nantes. Breakfast has some nice local touches. Slept very well, good noise-proofing seems to be in place. Not the most charming of places, but the rest of the city more than makes up for it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business