“Wonderful experience.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We had lunch here twice during our week in Nantes.
On both occasions the food and service were excellent, and also excellent value for the price. The restaurant is a little out of the tourist area, but still very easy to find.
The three young ladies providing service were attentive, polite and very helpful. Merci beaucoup Maiwenn, Anaelle and the third young lady whose name we did not get. Thank you to you and the chefs for making our two visits memorable.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I recently visited this Restaurant during a business trip, as the staff from the hotel we stayed seriously reccommended it. I must say they were absolutely right: the restaurant has a very nice ambient, and the personnel is very friendly and helpful, and even helped us in English and Spanish. Last but not least, the food was simply spectacular... I think I will dream of the tuna steak with curry vegetables for a long long time. Will come back as soon as I visit Nantes again

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Interesting interior. Food is pretty good and price is reasonable.
Creme brulee is more like custard pudding but very tasty!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Was blown away by this tucked out of the way Restaurant .
Having eaten at the supposedly best restaurants in Nantes per trip advisors recommendations ... I can say this was by far the best and maybe due to its location great value for money.
Amazing food with great portion sizes and really friendly and helpful staff .
Atmosphere great and the decor is spot on not too formal and not too casual.
The dessert I have posted a picture of was a work of art and fusion of soo many fantastic combinations.
I have eaten in various Michelin rated restaurants throughout Europe and this is up there with the best of them .

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect for dinner between colleagues. A bit far from downtown, but just across the bridge from some popular spots on the island.

Only one caveat: the AC needs to be fixed...

Date of visit: August 2016