“Great Pizza, family friendly”
Review of Mona Pizza

Mona Pizza
Ranked #71 of 130 Restaurants in Saumur
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We visited this restaurant during a trip to Saumur in June 2013. We went for lunch and had delicious home made pizza. The staff were very friendly and even gave our kids free ice creams! I also felt it was great value for money. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Found this by accident, and we were very glad we did. Best pizza we've had in a long while. Huge portions and very thin crispy base packed with toppings, very reasonably priced too. Friendly staff, good food, good wine and great service, what more do you want.
Miss this place and you'd be a fool.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had a wonderful time with the family eating hand made pizza and looking at all the wonderful food coming out of the kitchen......so good we went back 3 days later to try the steaks .....they were the best I have tasted in ages

1  Thank englishlandowner
Reviewed 13 January 2013

After much siging of Mona Pizza( to the tune of Mona Lisa) by my husband every time we passed this restaurant, we finally ventured in a the end of our holiday. We sat in the front dining room and had a very entertaining hour with local workers who ordered the largest steaks I have every seen. My amazement was great entertainment for them.
My husband had pizza which was freshly made with a delicious thin crust. I had confit du Canard with potatoes dauphinois after reading a recommendation but definitely won't be passing that recomendation on. The pizza and steak seem to be the best options. Service was slow, particularly as the restaurant wasn't busy but polite.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Really liked this restaurant. All food seemed to be freshly prepared and was excellent. We ordered pizza which was the most obvious but I later noticed that a lot of locals seemed to be ordering magnificent looking steaks. Would definitely try one of those if get a chance to return.