We stayed 4 nights, extending our stay by 2 extra ones.Everything from the warm greeting and discreet, spot on attention from the hosts to the beautiful room and generally well maintained and charming chateau itself made our stay pretty perfect. The pool was great and we used this every day.The recommended restaurants within walking distance were of a good standard and altogether we enjoyed our time in Saumur very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verrières is an élégant Château, built in 1895 to host receptions and elegant parties for the officers from the famous Cavalry School. It has been artfully restored. Only 10 rooms and Suite to welcome you. Each room is unique, filled with light through the high windows. Verrieres stands in huge grounds with a heated pool. Step in directly into the heart of old Saumur and make your choice among the delicious restaurant located around Verrières. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau De Verrieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Verrieres Saumur
- Chateau De Verrieres Hotel Saumur