We stayed here for a few nights on our recent driving tour in Europe and what a good choice it turned out to be. The proprietors are charming and helpful and made us feel like house guests in their lovely property. Great base for exploring the Loire valley and though there is no restaurant at the hotel there are plenty of good ones nearby. Parking is secure & though the Chateau is close to the town it is a peaceful environment with lovely gardens and swimming pool. Thank you Thierry and Yolinde (and not forgetting an extra pat for Uno the dog) for a most enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verrières is an élégant Château, built in 1895 to host receptions and elegant parties for the officers from the famous Cavalry School. It has been artfully restored, romantic atmosphere. Only 10 rooms and Suite to welcome you. Each room is unique, filled with light through the high windows. Verrieres stands in huge grounds with a heated pool, spa and sauna. Step in directly into the heart of old Saumur and make your choice among the delicious restaurant located around Verrières. Free wi-fi and parking. All comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau de Verrieres & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Verrieres Saumur
- Chateau De Verrieres Hotel Saumur