Our experience could not have been better. Was spotless, well-groomed and lovely both inside and out. They really went above and beyond to be helpful. I had left my passport at the previous hotel in Paris. The owners made the calls and arrangements with the local postal authorities so that I could receive it in time for my departure. The chateau is amazing after the (my guess) million dollar renovation. Their landscaping was luscious. They have beautiful taste! Gave me all sorts of inspiration to do something for my home in Chicago! Also, they helped plan what to see and where to eat in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verrières is an élégant Château, built in 1895 to host receptions and elegant parties for the officers from the famous Cavalry School. It has been artfully restored, romantic atmosphere. Only 10 rooms and Suite to welcome you. Each room is unique, filled with light through the high windows. Verrieres stands in huge grounds with a heated pool, spa and sauna. Step in directly into the heart of old Saumur and make your choice among the delicious restaurant located around Verrières. Free wi-fi and parking. All comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau de Verrieres & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Verrieres Saumur
- Chateau De Verrieres Hotel Saumur