Stayed at the Chateau for 2 nights while we travelled through the Loire. The Owners are charming and very helpful. They speak perfect English and are always there to help with any needs. We had a delightful meal on the first day of our stay which was cooked by the Owner. The rooms are emaculate and have lots of lovely touches. There is a pool and games room which is great for kids. If you are visiting Saumur stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verrières is an élégant Château, built in 1895 to host receptions and elegant parties for the officers from the famous Cavalry School. It has been artfully restored. Only 10 rooms and Suite to welcome you. Each room is unique, filled with light through the high windows. Verrieres stands in huge grounds with a heated pool. Step in directly into the heart of old Saumur and make your choice among the delicious restaurant located around Verrières. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau De Verrieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Verrieres Saumur
- Chateau De Verrieres Hotel Saumur