“Very Good Restaurant for typical French Food”
Review of Le Saint Jean

Le Saint Jean
Price range: US$17 - US$23
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is a very good restaurant for typical, everyday French food. As our host at our b& b said, it is very good, but not gastronomique. Gastronomique spells out high prices, and this place is very reasonable and affordable. Many local people were dining when we attended. This is a sign the food is good. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and there was great service provided. I would highly recommend this place, especially after a long day of sight seeing and travelling Champagne.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Very good food, nice champagnes (brut and rose). It was cold weather, so it was really nice to sit outside and not feeling cold, because they have glass walls around you. Baked camembert cheese was yammy!

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I loved this restaurant! The service was great, and the meals.... OMG! Perfect! I ordered a beef with fries and blue cheese sauce. The sauce was just delicious! I almost had a fight with my husband because he was eating my sauce! The créme brulée and the café latté were great too!

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Very friendly waiter, who recognised us as tourists and brougth an english menue. We had duck breast and steak. Steak was perfectly cooked, and the sauce for the duck was to die for. Even the fries were handmade.
A perfect meal.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

We ate here twice over a 3-day period for lunch. Although this place did get crowded, we did not feel rushed and could enjoy our meal at our own pace. We tried the steak frites, croque monsieur and lamb shank (absolutely delicious). I would definitely go back.

3  Thank Sujata410