Review Highlights
Highly recommended

Really enjoyable tour and tasting with Damian - very friendly and welcoming and a great tour guide... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2021
TrevorMartin2009
London, United Kingdom
Didn't tour but still worth a visit for your palate...

We were unable to attend a tour due to other commitments but I just had a good feeling about this... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2019
Clare S

Recommended experiences in and around Cognac
from US$57.05
More Info
from US$382.21
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Friends booked this trip for us and we were delighted with their choice. Excellent and well informed tour with cognac tasting at the end. Would definitely recommend booking the meal - every course was delicious. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank 235juliet
Reviewed 27 June 2016

You must visit this Cognac house.The staff are excellent and informed,the tour and surrounding is just perfect.the restaurant food is to die for.will go again next year but stop over night to fully appreciate the Cognac.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I strongly recommend a visit to this cognac house if you are in the area. I visited with my wife and Father. The guide was very friendly spoke immaculate English, provide the correct level of information. We booked the lunch in restaurant and was amazed at the quality and the value. As a group of 3 we spend just over 100 euros for a 3 course lunch that would not have been out of place in a Michelin star restaurant. The menu changes daily based on local ingredients, we had a smoked trout starter, roast pork, with potatoes in a mushroom and truffle sauce for main course and the most amazing dessert with a selection of fruits with chocolate cakes. I was driving so stuck with water but my two fellow guests had a cocktail and we all finished with a very nice coffee.

There was no hard sell after the sampling of the cognac's in fact quite the opposite we could have left without spending a euro and not feeling guilty and this relaxed approach for me actually encourages me to spend more. A nice bottle of the XO which is simply an amazing cognac will be enjoyed long after my visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely tour of this Cognac House, over the years we have visited distilleries and wineries including a few local to here, but this is really pleasant and is informative without going on too long, which can be a problem for oldies standing around, the company display the work of local artists in the foyer, out of our price range but worth seeing. This leaning towards the arts is visible in the introductory film which I particularly enjoyed, although Meukow, please note if no one has already told you, the word Strength may be incorrectly spelt on your first video. The restaurant wasn't open on the day we visited but I think it would nice to have a meal then do the tour. I would certainly recommend a visit here in preference to one of the massive houses in the area. Note however that the product itself is very expensive, I think the XO is about 148 euros as a guide. Sorry forgot to say a big thanks to our guide, perfect English and very informative.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We called in on the off chance to see if there was a tour available, unfortunately there was not an English tour available, but the lady in the shop was very helpful & firendly.

Date of experience: May 2016