If you really wish to feel that you are at home, in a capacious apartment with luminous white walls, thick wall to wall carpeting, absolute quiet punctuated by the cooing of doves in the morning, this is the right place. We stayed for all of eleven nights in the Residence side of the establishment and were never disappointed, save by an electric burner in the kitchen that defaulted and was immediately replaced. Beautiful lobby to enjoy an aperitif by the fireplace, friendly staff, very professional, and thorough housekeeping every day, at an hour to your convenience, you have the combination of hotel services with all the space and leisure of a private apartment. This is the fourth time we have stayed here and have never been disappointed. In addition, the area is very central, just a five minute stroll from the market, near all the nice cafés. All in all, a place I recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel in the historical town center of La Rochelle. RESIDENCE DE FRANCE offers 54 rooms and suites classified 5-stars. On site, you will get : full hotel service both for hotel, 24/24 welcome desk, parking, bar with meal offers, garden, heated swimming-pool, lounge with piano and library, free Wi-Fi in both rooms and lounge, buffet breakfast, meeting rooms etc ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence De France Hotel La Rochelle
- Residence De France La Rochelle