Sweet little hotel, tucked quietly away on the edge of town, but within a few yards of the main restaurant area, shops, old town and port. Room and bed on the small side, but very comfortable. It says "art" hotel - it was all very strange !
Good for brief stopover, but would have wanted more space if staying longer. Couldn't have been better located. Make sure you pre-book their private parking. Its a nightmare otherwise.
A pleasant experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic 17th century building has been given a current makeover with decor that is audacious and livelyThe hallways, lounges and 36 rooms and suites offer a warm and modern luxury atmosphere. Very high quality bedding in the rooms with Garden or patio view, a hearty buffet breakfast mostly with local products.The private spa offers an infinity jacuzzi, sauna, and water jets massage tables.La Monnaie Art & Spa Hotel is located in the historic town center of La Rochelle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Monnaie Art & Spa Hotel Luxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Monnaie Art And Spa Hotel
- La Monnaie Art Hotel La Rochelle
- De La Monnaie Hotel
- Hotel De La Monnaie
- De La Monnaie Rochelle