“Unique and Adaptable”

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Unique and Adaptable”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My Sister, Niece and I had a wonderful time with Mathilde, who smartly gave us an overview of the town history and people. . She then smartly navigated with us a gourmet walking tour to wonderful resources to sample and buy all kinds of treats. It was an insiders view of Aix en Provence and delightful way to spend the morning.

Cabries
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Wonderful morning!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Having lived near Aix en Provence for the last 6 years, we have guests staying here and decided to embark on this trip. I thought I knew Aix pretty well, but other than Bechard, I had never visited any of the wonderful treasures that Charlotte Bloch introduced us to! It was a fascinating trip with just the right balance of history and sampling the gourmet delights of the places we visited. We bought delicious delicacies from each venue and then had a wonderful lunch dining out on delicious food that we would never have otherwise found. Thank you Charlotte for your charming leadership and for a great morning!

Pleasant Hill, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“start your trip here”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Do not pass go, Just make arrangements to go on a tour with Jennifer. From the perfect patisserie to the ideal wine and cheese combo - its all happening on this tour. This is the first tour I have ever been on that I didn't find my mind wandering.
Before your dig into Aix on your own, use this tour to help you make informer choices and get far more that you would have imagined.
2 thumbs up!

Netanya, Israel
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great time with Matilde”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I have been on a tour with Taste of Provence.
It was just a nice as the first time. Mathilda and her friend Rachel are charming and I had Mathilde all to my self. I was the only one booked that day. Mathilde has a wealth of knowledge about food and knows many of the vendors in the market personally. Wonderful fresh vanilla pods from madegascar, loads of goat cheeses, and a terrific coffee shop where they roast their own beans. I was looking for a certain shoe shop and Matilde took me there at the end of the tour. It was a great morning with lots of history and a wonderful introduction on what is available locally in season in Provence. The strawberries I bought were the best I have ever eaten. Thank you Matilde and love to you and Rachel.

Hobart, Australia
“Excellent tour”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We did the market tour with malthide, she was friendly, engaging and very passionate about the aix food. We learnt more in three hours on the tour about the history of aix, the markets and the food of provence than we coukd have learned ourselves in a week. Highly recommend the tour to anyone in aix on market day.