“Difficult to fault this restaurant.”
Review of Naruto

Naruto
Ranked #11 of 912 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Price range: US$25 - US$37
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We visited this restaurant at lunchtime on a Tuesday during our visit to Aix. We were lucky enough to get a table - it was very busy. The food was superb and the waiting staff were friendly and efficient. A lovely meal.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I went to NARUTO when I traveled around south france, because my friend in marseille recommended it to me, and I found it so delicious, especially a carifornia roll with gyoza which I've never tasted, saumon teriyaki was fantastic. The atmosphere was very good, people working there were kind, always smiling, it was comfortable. It's a good souvenir visiting Aix en Provence.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The food does not taste fresh and is pricey for the portion. Found some fish bones in the sashimi. I wouldn't recommend.

2  Thank Zwj
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I am from Aix-en-Provence but have been living abroad since 2005. Since Naruto opened, I make sure that I visit once during my stay in town. I have never been disappointed. The staff is so lovely! You get the traditional "irashaimase" greeting as you come in, and everybody has a smile on their face. Whether you fancy yakitori, sushi, or a genuine okonomiyaki, you will be delighted.

I visited Japan in 2008 and I can tell you, this is the best Japanese food I have ever had outside of Japan! I think this family-owned business has settled well in Aix; when I went there 2 weeks ago for lunch almost all tables were packed and I was even asked if I had a booking!

Too all staff at Naruto, domo arigato gozaimas!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Wonderfull japanese restaurant, with a french swing to it. We had the set menu, and they were helpfull with finding dishes for our small children. It is situated in a small quiet street. The man we sat next to was an axoise Who ate there every day. For me that is

3  Thank KatinkafromNorway