We had 2 nights here. It is one of the most beautiful hotels, in a classical (over the top) style - I have never seen so many fresh flowers (roses) used to decorate. Everything, especially the gorgeous furnishings, is top quality. Service is discreet yet attentive. It is very expensive and smaller than I'd anticipated, and whilst we had lunch here and sat by the pretty pool, I didn't think we got real value from the hotel (must have dinner next time!). The only constructive feedback I would have is that the rooms are pretty dark, and the first room they offered us was very small too. It's also a very quiet place, so if you're looking for a lively or sociable place, this isn't it! Or do as we did, and go out to the cute squares and cafes of aix - loved it. Flower market on a Thursday was also well worth going to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the light Cezanne once knew, the Villa Gallici Hotel,18th century Provencal house member of Relais et Chateaux, provides many luxury services, a gastronomical restaurant registered in the main guides, a shady seven acre garden with a swimming-pool, a nice place to relax a few steps away from the heart of the city of Aix-en-Provence.The Villa Gallici Residence is richly furnished with French and sumptuous fabrics. Time seems to have stood still, throughout the day whether dining or enjoying the calm of the gardens and pool, every experience has a charm of its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Gallici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Gallici Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Gallici Hotel Aix En Provence
- Gallici Aix En Provence