Villa Gallici
MGallery
US$208
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Les Lodges Sainte Victoire(Le Tholonet)(Great Value!)
US$297
Boutique Hotel Cezanne(Aix-en-Provence)
US$182
US$164
  • Room Service
US$88
US$85
Campanile Aix En Provence Ouest - Jas De Bouffan(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$203
US$345
US$331
Hotwire.com
Adagio Aix-en-Provence Centre(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsrelais and chateauxrose petalsbeautiful fabricsterrace overlooking the poolbreakfast chefbeautiful hotelprivate gatebreakfast and dinnerpublic spacesturn down servicedeluxe roomresidential areasun loungersmacaroonssitting roomthe entire hotelsouth of france
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Very elegant decor, outstandingly nice lobby, room was quite small, with no air conditioning (they have it but it was still tuned for heating so we could not cool down the room in a hot afternoon), staff was very welcoming and helpful

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank David Y
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I write this review as I lay in my bed for the last night in Villa Gallici. I'm sad, because I know I will miss this experience forever. From the gate in, it was perfect. Without a clue the best Hotel I have ever been. And when it comes to hotels I can call myself a big spender. The redhair lady that checked us in on March 15th was cute, attentive and kind. When she showed us our room it felt better than Home. Then romenian boy that kindly carried our bags and later waited us with some wine is also an explendid person. Very polite, corteous and lovable.

Not to write too much. I would recommend everyone I know to stay at Villa Gallici, all year long, for longer they could.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FernandoDaquino
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We recently spent 2 nights at the Villa Gallici and had a lovely stay. The front desk employees were extremely pleasant to deal with during our visit. The one thing I would fault them on however was their overly enthusiastic recommendations to restaurants advertising on their complimentary map, which immediately made us question their motives. Hence we found our own way to Restaurant L'Epicurien which I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wilbur52
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

We booked a night at the hotel with their "Le songe d'une nuit" package for a romantic weekend in Aix.
We arrived early (about 10am) and instantly a room was prepared, and we were offered champagne. The hotel is beautiful, it's decorated in Empire style and the attention to detail is sublime.
We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a junior suite and the room was fantastic. The bath is set on a marble plinth above the bathroom and feels fantastically luxurious.
The level of service is exceptional without being over attentive; every time we left the room it would be tidied and candles and roses left in the bathroom and the bedroom.
Afternoon tea and breakfast were included in the deal and were delicious.
The hotel itself is about a 5/10minute walk from the center of Aix and about a 20 minute walk from the train station. It's close enough to allow you to wander into town but far enough out to be free of the bustling tourist crowds.
In terms of value for money we found the hotel excelled and I'd recommend investigating their website deals.
I'd recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a romantic getaway in luxurious surrounding. We had a perfect weekend.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Caspar D
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We were travelling around Provence and staying at nice but different levels of accommodation. We stayed here for a relaxing Relais experience and villa Gallici gave us that perfectly.

They were good enough to upgrade us to a junior suite as a surprise and we very much appreciated that. It was spacious and very comfortable with a terrace. The staff was unfailingly friendly and helpful including giving some suggestions for Aix. The main part of the town is a ten minutes or so pleasant walk which we enjoyed but it is easy to get a taxi if that is a problem for weather or other reasons.

We chose this based in part on tripadvisor reviews and it delivered perfectly what we were looking for in a very relaxing overnight stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple