We have just come back from a week at this hotel. We were on a Page & Moy holiday. There were four of us, all in our fifties. The hotel was immaculately clean, the buffet breakfast plentiful with more than enough choice. The staff were friendly. It was lovely to have a pool as on the days when we had no trips organised, we lounged around the pool. There is a pool bar/restaurant and the food is very good, although the menu didn't change whilst we were there. It was only a 10 minute walk into the Centre and there were plenty of restaurants to choose from there. I would recommend a holiday in Aix and a stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4-story Hotel located near the historical center of city, 1 km to railway station & 25 km to Marseille Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel le Galice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Galice
- Best Western Aix-En-Provence
- Aix-En-Provence Best Western