We stayed for a week in this hotel. Mainly the location makes this hotel inappropriate for a vacation. The hotel is located behind a main Renault concession (which makes the hotel kinda difficult to spot from the road). The 15 minutes walk from the hotel to the city center is through a mainly industrial area. The view from the rooms was mainly over the industrial area.
The swimming pool in the hotel is small, only at 1,60m depth (so no good for families with children) and closes at 20:00 (only to enable a calm terrace for the restaurant in the hotel).
The room was actually very good. With airco and excellent beds. The buffet-breakfast was complete.
In the beginning of our stay, one of the lifts broke down. When we left (5 days later), the lift was still out of order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4-story Hotel located near the historical center of city, 1 km to railway station & 25 km to Marseille Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hotel le Galice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Galice
- Best Western Aix-En-Provence
- Aix-En-Provence Best Western