This is a generic chain hotel as seen in countless cities around the world. Large clean rooms, impersonal service and very standard amenities. I would not recommend this as an option if you want to stay in Aix-en-Provence to experience the culture of the city. The hotel is situated near a main road into town among rows of car dealers and panelbeaters. This makes it very easy to find if you are arriving by car and if you arrive in the late afternoon when the workers have all left it is very easy to get parking near the front door. The walk into town takes about 25 minutes at a brisk pace, the first 15 of which are along the main road past strip malls. The walk is extra long when returning after enjoying the atmosphere of the old town at night! I regret not searching a bit harder for somewhere closer to the center or in a more residential area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4-story Hotel located near the historical center of city, 1 km to railway station & 25 km to Marseille Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel le Galice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Galice
- Best Western Aix-En-Provence
- Aix-En-Provence Best Western