“Disappointment!!!”
Review of Le Beyrit's

Le Beyrit's
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Beyrit's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 864 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Price range: US$21 - US$38
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open on Sunday for lunch from 12h00 to 14h30
Oslo, Norway
“Disappointment!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We choosed this restaurant based on reviews on TripAdvisor. What a disappointment! What they serve is more like street food (which is much better i Bangkok). Our main dish was two skewers with grilled meat, two tabelspoons of rice and iceberg salat. I´m quite confident that you get much better libanese food in Libanon.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Sverred

Bangkok, Thailand
“A good surprise”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My family and I were looking for a Lebanese treat on a Saturday evening, and after looking at Tripadvisor, we decided to book at Le Beyrit's. It was a really good choice.
Even if we booked really late, they were able to accommodate all nine of us.
Most of us went for the menu including Mezze as first serve and meat skewers as entrees. It was so copious (and still really tasty, i might even say savory) that I tried t obe reasonable and order a "The Gourmand" instead of a full fledged dessert, but the Mint Tea arrived with 3 nice pieces of desserts which made my day!
I am usually not looking much into decors, but i for once noticed the place was nicely designed. Adding to that the couple running the place was very friendly and the bill was less than 30 euros/person including the wine, made it a place of choice where I am looking forward going back next time I am in the area.

• Visited January 2012